Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon performing BOTOX® Cosmetic injections as well as injections of today's most popular dermal fillers, including Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
- Dr. Cambeiro offers some of the most advanced dermal fillers on the market today, including Restylane, JUVÉDERM, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, and RADIESSE®. After a review of your facial features and cosmetic needs, he will recommend the filler he feels is best for your goals.
- The filler is injected using a fine needle inserted at several points along the edge of the treatment site. If local anesthesia is not used, you may feel some minor stinging or burning as the injections are being administered. The injections are usually used to augment your lips or to fill the grooves along the side of your mouth (smile lines). JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is used to add volume to sunken cheeks.
- Because they are non-allergenic, Restylane, JUVÉDERM, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC, and RADIESSE do not require a test dose, as some past injectables did.
- Immediately following treatment, you may notice some minor discomfort, stinging or throbbing in the injected area.
- Occasionally some bruising or swelling will occur, but it usually minor.
- Any redness that appears in the injected site usually disappears within 24 hours.
- No bandaging is needed and you are free to eat, drink, and wear makeup with sun block protection shortly thereafter.
- The duration of results from filler injections is variable. The longevity depends on the patient's lifestyle and physical characteristics as well as the part of the body treated. In general, the injected material is likely to disappear faster in areas that are more affected by muscle movement. Results typically last 6 to 12 months, except for JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC, which can last up to 2 years.
the regular price of BOTOX or JUVÉDERM / Restylane with Pam Bowman RN.Get Certificate Get Certificate
- This procedure involves extracting fat cells from your abdomen, thighs, buttocks, or elsewhere and re-injecting the fat cells beneath the facial skin.
- Fat is most often used to fill in sunken cheeks or laugh lines between the nose and mouth, to correct skin depressions or indentations, to minimize forehead wrinkles and to enhance the lips.
- After both the donor and recipient sites are cleansed and treated with a local anesthesia, the fat is withdrawn using a syringe with a cannula attached to a suction device.
- The fat is then prepared and injected into the recipient site with a small needle.
"I love, love, love my breasts!! Dr. Cambeiro is amazing. He makes you feel like family and makes you look like a star. I could not be happier. Everything went smoothly from consultation to final visit. You truly are great, Dr. Cambeiro. My husband thanks you as well. :) THANK YOU!!!"
- If a larger area was treated, you may be advised to limit your activity for a brief time. However, many patients are able to resume normal activity immediately.
- You can expect some swelling, bruising or redness in both the donor and recipient sites.
- The severity of these symptoms depends upon the size and location of the treated area.
- Sun exposure is not recommended until the redness and bruising subsides— usually about 48 hours.
- In the meantime, you may use makeup with sunblock protection to help conceal your condition.
- The swelling and puffiness in the recipient site may last several weeks, especially if a large area was filled.
- The duration of the fat injections varies significantly from patient to patient.
- Through some patients have reported results lasting a year or more, the majority of patients find that at least half of the injected fullness disappears within 3-6 months. However, half of the injected fullness may be permanent.
- The injections may be repeated if necessary.
If you would like more information about facial fillers, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at