Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Las Vegas
Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon performing tummy tuck surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
- The abdominoplasty procedure is for Las Vegas area men and women who are bothered by loose abdominal skin and abdominal fat deposits that do not go away after diet and exercise.
- This also includes women who have had multiple pregnancies and have experienced and developed weak and stretched abdominal muscles and excessive skin from the stretching of their abdominal wall during pregnancy.
- In addition, patients who have lost weight may have loose, excessive skin, particularly after massive weight loss. In such cases, a body lift may be more appropriate than tummy tuck surgery.
- This tummy tuck procedure will work and help improve patients who have lost their skin elasticity.
- In many cases, tummy tuck will be combined with liposuction in Las Vegas to better enhance the contour of the abdomen and flanks.
You might want to reconsider having this tummy tuck procedure done if you can answer yes to any of the questions below:
Are you currently planning on losing a lot of weight?
- The skin that is tightened in abdominoplasty surgery can become loose again if you lose significant amount of weight.
Are you planning on having children or are you planning on multiple pregnancies?
- The muscles that are tightened in tummy tuck surgery can become loose again if you become pregnant.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your tummy tuck procedure date .
If you are considering a tummy tuck, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 566-8300 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.