Women and men looking for a great solution for reducing stubborn, unwanted fat often choose liposuction at my Las Vegas practice. Even though it’s not a substitution for diet and exercise, many of our liposuction patients find it helpful in contouring areas with persistent fat that causes frustration and self-consciousness. If you’re considering liposuction, these are the best places on your body to target:
- Trunk: The biggest concern here is often fat on the abdomen or the upper torso, including the areas that tend to bulge when wearing a bra or swimsuit. Liposuction is a great solution when looking for a slimmer, more fit figure.
- Hips, buttocks, and thighs: Using liposuction to contour these areas can restore a sense of confidence and enhance areas like the buttocks.
- Knees: If you’re concerned about the look of your knees/legs while wearing shorts and swimsuits, this may be an area to consider.
- Upper arms: Excess skin and fat deposits in this area can be especially bothersome when wearing sleeveless tops. Sometimes diet and exercise alone are not enough to counter the effects of aging on the upper arms.
- Chin, cheeks, and neck: If you’re concerned about a double chin or excess skin in the neck, this may be right for you.