Whether you want to slim down or firm up specific trouble spots, Dr. Cambeiro offers nonsurgical treatment options that can help you feel more confident about your look. Our body contouring treatments in Las Vegas reduce areas of unwanted fat and cellulite to give women and men a fit, slim appearance to match their active lifestyles. These treatments provide excellent results on their own, or they may also be used to enhance the results of cosmetic surgery.
To find out how Dr. Cambeiro can improve your contours without surgery, request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100.
Nonsurgical Treatment Options
At SurgiSpa, we keep up on advancements in medical technology so our patients can rely on us for the most effective, up-to-date options. Here are a few:
- CoolSculpting® fat reduction treatments use a unique innovative cooling process called Cryolipolysis® to slim down the body without incisions, anesthetic, or downtime. Treated fat cells are frozen, which triggers their natural breakdown and removal from the body. We use CoolSculpting treatments to reduce love handles, muffin tops, unwanted belly fat, and more.
- Zerona® reduces areas of fat on areas such as the hips, abdomen, and thighs, using a low-level laser. With this cold laser, the laser energy passes through the skin harmlessly and causes the release of fat from fat cells that lie just beneath the skin (subcutaneous fat). A series of treatments is required for the best results.
- Profound® treatments can reduce cellulite on the hips, buttocks, and legs. Radiofrequency energy is combined with tiny microneedles; together, they increase the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
- ThermiSmooth® Body is a warm, relaxing treatment that tightens and smooths the skin with radiofrequency energy.
- ThermiVa® provides nonsurgical rejuvenation of the labia and vagina for women.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Cambeiro is highly trained and experienced in surgical body contouring options including Smartlipo TriPlex™, tummy tuck, and Cellulaze™ cellulite treatments, giving patients a range of options.