Cellulaze™ for Cellulite
Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon who offers Cellulaze cellulite treatment in Las Vegas. If you live outside the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
Cellulite is an extremely common condition, especially among women. You will recognize cellulite by a characteristic dimpled appearance of the skin in areas such as your buttocks, thighs, midsection and even arms. The lumpy skin surface that sometimes resembles cottage cheese is caused by swollen fat cells trapped beneath the skin by fibrous connective tissue, which pulls down on the skin, causing dimples. Thin, inelastic skin can allow the fat cells to push farther outward, making them even more noticeable.
Cellulaze is a minimally invasive laser treatment that targets all 3 causes of cellulite:
- Swollen fat cells
- Fibrous bands of tissue that pull down on the skin, creating dimples.
- Thin, inelastic skin that makes the lumps and bumps more visible.
The in-office procedure requires only a local anesthetic and typically lasts 1 to 2 hours. It creates a smoother, more toned skin appearance, with results often lasting for a year or more. If you have cellulite in one or more areas of your body, you may benefit from Cellulaze.
Dr. Arthur Cambeiro is an expert provider of Cellulaze in Las Vegas. See Cellulaze before & after photos and learn the secret to losing your cellulite.
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Your initial consultation will include a physical evaluation and a conversation with Dr. Cambeiro to determine if Cellulaze is right for you. He will review your medical history, including prior surgeries, as well as past and present medical conditions and any medications you are taking. He will discuss your cosmetic goals and examine the areas of cellulite you hope to improve. You will receive a thorough description of the Cellulaze procedure, and Dr. Cambeiro will explain any steps you may need to take before or after treatment to maximize your results. You can also discuss other cosmetic options available at our med spa in Las Vegas.
- This minimally invasive cellulite treatment requires only a few tiny incisions.
- You will be awake for your procedure. The targeted areas will be numbed with a local anesthetic.
- A tiny laser fiber will be inserted into the incisions through a small cannula.
- The laser will smooth protruding fat cells by liquefying the fat. It will also release the connective tissue that causes dimpling and promote the production of collagen in your skin to improve thickness and elasticity.
Cellulaze is a unique treatment
thats uses laser energy to:
Disrupt trapped pockets of fat
Release fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
Stimulate collagen growth, for thicker, more elastic and healthier looking skin
Recovery & Results
- Cellulaze is clinically proven to reduce the visible effects of cellulite for 1 year.1
- 93% of polled Cellulaze patients reported being "satisfied" or "very satisfied" with their results after a year.1
- Cellulaze has been shown to increase skin thickness by 25% and skin elasticity by 29%.1 Thicker, more pliable skin reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Some bruising and minor discomfort may follow the procedure, along with a small amount of leakage from the incisions. You may need to wear a compression garment for a short period to ensure smooth healing.
- You can resume your daily routine within 1 or 2 days and return to your regular exercise regimen within a couple of weeks.
- Improvement in the appearance of your skin will develop gradually in the months following the procedure.
"I love, love, love my breasts!! Dr. Cambeiro is amazing. He makes you feel like family and makes you look like a star. I could not be happier. Everything went smoothly from consultation to final visit. You truly are great, Dr. Cambeiro. My husband thanks you as well. :) THANK YOU!!!"*Your results may vary.
If you would like more information about Cellulaze body contouring, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation online. Or, give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.
1 DiBernardo, Barry E., Treatment of Cellulite Using a 1140-nm Pulsed Laser With One-Year Follow-up, Aesthetic Surgery Journal: 2011; 31(3): 328-341.