LATISSE® Eyelash Growth Treatment
Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon prescribing LATISSE® eyelash growth treatment in Las Vegas, Nevada. LATISSE, from the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic, is the first FDA-approved eyelash growth treatment released in the US.
Available only by prescription, this unique product enhances the eyelashes by enabling them to grow longer, thicker, and darker. The active ingredient, bimatoprost, naturally increases the number of eyelashes you grow while also making them thicker. This ingredient is also thought to extend the growth phase of the eyelashes, increasing their length.
Dr. Cambeiro will determine whether LATISSE is appropriate for you. Patients who have a history of eye pressure problems or are allergic to any of its ingredients are not good candidates for LATISSE.
At your initial consultation, Dr. Cambeiro will perform a focused physical examination and review your medical history, including any eye conditions. If he determines that LATISSE is right for you, he will instruct you in the proper application of the product and explain any necessary precautions.
the regular price of BOTOX or JUVÉDERM / Restylane with our Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Injector.Get Certificate Get Certificate
Risks/Side Effects of LATISSE
- The complications of LATISSE include temporary eye itching and redness immediately after it is applied. This harmless condition does not necessarily indicate an allergic reaction and will usually diminish within the first week or two of daily use.
- Other less common side effects include eye irritation and dryness, and redness of the eyelids.
- Some patients experience hyperpigmentation (skin darkening) of the eyelid skin. This condition usually fades when use of the product is discontinued.
- Although eye color change (increased brown pigmentation of the iris) was not reported in the LATISSE clinical trials, the active ingredient has been associated with this side effect in glaucoma patients who apply it directly into the eye.
- This product should not be used if you are pregnant.
During your consultation, Dr. Cambeiro will show you how to perform the simple, once-daily applications of LATISSE. To perform the treatment, first remove any dirt or makeup from the eye area, next apply the solution to the applicator, and then carefully dab it along the base of the upper eyelids. Take care to wipe away any stray product to avoid hyperpigmentation of the skin.
"Dr. Cambeiro did such an amazing job. He is so nice and caring and so is his staff. The results are so much more than I could have ever imagined. I will definitely be recommending family and friends to Dr. Cambeiro. Thank you Dr. Cambeiro for changing my life."*Your results may vary.
- The improvements from LATISSE begin to appear gradually within 4 weeks as new eyelashes grow in.
- Most patients achieve complete improvements within 16 weeks and enjoy longer, thicker, darker eyelashes.
- Daily treatments must be continued or the eyelashes will return to their previous state as they are replaced with new growth.
If you would like more information about LATISSE, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give his office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all of your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.