Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon performing microdermabrasion in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
Microdermabrasion is a skin-freshening technique that helps repair facial skin that takes a beating from the sun and the effects of aging. Dr. Cambeiro uses a device like a fine sandblaster to spray tiny crystals across the face, mixing gentle abrasion with suction to remove the dead, outer layer of skin. As with other skin rejuvenation techniques, more than one treatment may be needed to reduce or remove fine wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation.
A series of microdermabrasion peels can improve: scarring, fine lines, uneven tones, lifeless, and sun-damaged skin. This treatment works on lines and wrinkles, most types of scars, hyper-pigmentation, active acne, and dull skin. The treatment can usually work on all skin types and will produce new, fresher skin faster.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
At your initial consultation, Dr. Cambeiro will perform a directed physical examination and review your medical history including medications, prior plastic surgery and daily skin care regimen.
He will discuss your facial lines with you in front of a mirror and determine the role of BOTOX® Cosmetic in their treatment. A key element of the exam is assuring that the wrinkles and sun damaged areas of concern can be treated with microdermabrasion If this is not the case, Dr. Cambeiro may suggest other modalities of treatment including BOTOX Cosmetic, collagen injections, laser resurfacing, platelet-rich plasma therapy or even surgery.
the regular price of BOTOX or JUVÉDERM / Restylane with our Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Injector.Get Certificate Get Certificate
- The treatment is neither uncomfortable nor painful. A mild scratching sensation of the skin has been compared to an emery board lightly passing along the surface. The experience compares to a deep massage.
- Slight redness will last depending on the individual.
- A typical series of 4-6 microdermabrasion treatments is the norm with follow-up appointments in the following weeks.
"Dr. Cambeiro did such an amazing job. He is so nice and caring and so is his staff. The results are so much more than I could have ever imagined. I will definitely be recommending family and friends to Dr. Cambeiro. Thank you Dr. Cambeiro for changing my life."*Your results may vary.
- While there is no requirement of special skin care before your initial microdermabrasion, Dr. Cambeiro will suggest the use of special skin care products specifically designed for this treatment to protect your skin.
- Sunscreen will be recommended for your fresh skin.
If you would like more information about dermabrasion, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.