Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon performing thigh lift surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
- The effects of time and gravity can cause the skin of the inner and outer thigh to lose tone. This loss of tone can cause the skin to sag or lose the smooth appearance of an earlier age.
- This condition can be exaggerated by weight loss (see this page for more information about a full body lift).
- In general, the inner thighs are affected earlier than the outer thighs.
- Along with the sagging skin, the thighs can be an area of fat collection.
- Excessive fat can produce an unpleasant thigh contour. For many individuals, in particular women, the fatty deposits do not respond to weight loss or exercise. Liposuction for Las Vegas patients by itself can improve the contour of the thighs when skin tone is good and excessive fat is the primary problem.
- The thigh lift procedure usually involves both liposuction and the removal of excessive skin from either the inner or outer thigh or both.
- Dr. Cambeiro often combines thigh lifting with a body lift procedure, which usually includes a tummy tuck in Las Vegas and buttock lift.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
"I can't say thank you enough! The doctor and his staff were kind and answered all my concerns. You were truly professional. If a situation should arise again I have no problem returning to you. I am happy to tell all my family and friends of the good work you do."*Your results may vary.
If you are considering thigh lift, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.