Many women with overly large breasts want to find out if they are good candidates for breast reduction. Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Arthur Cambeiro is happy to evaluate your case. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
- Breast reduction can be performed at any age, but it mostly recommended for you to wait until breast development has stopped. Childbirth and breast-feeding may affect the size and shape of your breasts.
- Breast reduction is often combined with a breast lift in Las Vegas for women who want to both resize and raise their breasts.
- You are considered a good candidate for breast reduction if you have any of the following conditions:
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by weight of your breasts
- Heavy, sagging breasts with very low nipples and areolas
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
- Skin irritation beneath your breasts
- Indentations in your shoulders caused by tight bra straps
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- Feelings of self-consciousness about the large size of your breasts
- One breast that appears to be much larger than the other
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
"I love, love, love my breasts!! Dr. Cambeiro is amazing. He makes you feel like family and makes you look like a star. I could not be happier. Everything went smoothly from consultation to final visit. You truly are great, Dr. Cambeiro. My husband thanks you as well. :) THANK YOU!!!"*Your results may vary.
If you are considering breast reduction, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.