Brow lift surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada from Dr. Cambeiro can help you achieve a remarkably refreshed facial appearance. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
Brow Lift Before & After Photos
endoscopic brow, lower and upper blepharoplasty View Case
- This brow lift procedure is most commonly performed in the 40-60 year old age range to minimize the visible effects of aging.
- However, it can help people of any age who have developed furrows or frown lines due to stress or muscle activity.
- Individuals with inherited conditions, such as a low, heavy brow or furrowed lines above the nose can achieve a more alert and refreshed look with this brow lift procedure.
- The brow lift procedure is often done with a facelift in Las Vegas to provide a smoother overall look to the face. Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) may also be performed at the same time as a brow lift, especially if a patient has significant skin overhang in the upper eyelids.
- Some patients who have less advanced signs of aging may be candidates for a non-surgical alternative to brow lift surgery called Ultherapy®. This procedure uses ultrasound energy to tighten the skin.
- Sometimes, patients who believe they need upper-eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty find that a brow lift better meets their surgical goals.
- Patients who are bald, who have a receding hairline, or who have had previous blepharoplasty upper-eyelid surgery may still be good candidates for brow lift. Dr. Cambeiro will simply alter the incision location or perform a more conservative operation.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
"I came for a follow up after having surgery 4 years ago. Dr. Cambeiro is amazing. He remembered me, which is huge in my books. I would and do recommend him to everyone. His work and personality are second to none."*Your results may vary.
If you are considering a brow lift, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.