Brow lift surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada from Dr. Cambeiro can help you achieve a remarkably refreshed facial appearance. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
Brow Lift Before & After Photos
endoscopic brow, lower and upper blepharoplasty View Case
- This brow lift procedure is most commonly performed in the 40-60 year old age range to minimize the visible effects of aging.
- However, it can help people of any age who have developed furrows or frown lines due to stress or muscle activity.
- Individuals with inherited conditions, such as a low, heavy brow or furrowed lines above the nose can achieve a more alert and refreshed look with this brow lift procedure.
- The brow lift procedure is often done with a facelift in Las Vegas to provide a smoother overall look to the face. Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) may also be performed at the same time as a brow lift, especially if a patient has significant skin overhang in the upper eyelids.
- Some patients who have less advanced signs of aging may be candidates for a non-surgical alternative to brow lift surgery called Ultherapy®. This procedure uses ultrasound energy to tighten the skin.
- Sometimes, patients who believe they need upper-eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty find that a brow lift better meets their surgical goals.
- Patients who are bald, who have a receding hairline, or who have had previous blepharoplasty upper-eyelid surgery may still be good candidates for brow lift. Dr. Cambeiro will simply alter the incision location or perform a more conservative operation.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
"I can't say thank you enough! The doctor and his staff were kind and answered all my concerns. You were truly professional. If a situation should arise again I have no problem returning to you. I am happy to tell all my family and friends of the good work you do."*Your results may vary.
If you are considering a brow lift, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.