Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon performing nose surgery (rhinoplasty) in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
- Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure to reshape the nose. It can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip.
- This plastic surgery procedure can also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve breathing problems.
- Rhinoplasties are for people who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look.
- If you're physically healthy, psychologically stable, and realistic in your expectations, you may want to consider this plastic surgery procedure.
- Age may be a consideration. If you're a teenager it might be recommended that you wait until you have completed your growth spurt around 14 or 15 for girls, a bit later for boys.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
"I came for a follow up after having surgery 4 years ago. Dr. Cambeiro is amazing. He remembered me, which is huge in my books. I would and do recommend him to everyone. His work and personality are second to none."*Your results may vary.
If you are considering rhinoplasty surgery, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a complimentary consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.