Butt Lift Surgery in Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon performing buttock lift surgery in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
A buttock lift is designed to tighten the skin of the buttock area. The ideal candidate for this plastic surgery procedure is an individual with excess skin along the buttocks with associated cellulite. The procedure may incorporate liposuction in Las Vegas to achieve balance between the torso, thighs, and buttocks.
The Brazilian Butt Lift has become increasingly popular. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro offers this method of enhancing the buttocks to achieve a rounder, fuller shape. In addition, because it involves a fat transfer, you can enjoy slimmer, shapelier thighs, abdomens, and hips as well.
To see why Dr. Cambeiro’s qualifications, excellent service, and results make him the best butt lift surgeon in Henderson and Las Vegas, NV, call us at (702) 734-8100 or request a meeting with us today.
How Butt Lift is Performed
- The procedure involves removal of excess skin from the buttock area. Liposuction in Las Vegas may sometimes be incorporated to further improve body contour.
- The incision required for this plastic surgery procedure is placed very low on the back, just above the buttocks. The scar, which usually heals very well, is hidden by most contemporary underwear and bikini swimwear.
- Drain tubes are placed under the skin to evacuate any fluid, which may accumulate after the operation.
- The closure of the skin is done with dissolving-type suture material, which does not require removal.
- Dressings are placed on the incisions.
Always discuss all of your concerns and expectations with Dr. Cambeiro before your procedure date.
If you are considering buttock lift, Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro invites you to request a consultation or give our office a call at (702) 734-4100 for confidential and informative answers to all your questions. If you prefer, you can send us an email using our discreet online form.
Why Dr. Cambeiro?
voted one of Las Vegas' top plastic surgeons 15 years in row
Impressive Credentials: Mayo Clinic trained and Double-Board Certified
An Honest, caring approach with a dedication to patient safety and satisfaction
The SurgiSpa Butt Lift Experience
Dr. Cambeiro will perform a thorough medical and surgical history as well as a focused physical exam. He will need to know all of your medical conditions, current medication regime including vitamins and herbal remedies. In addition, he will need to know your drug allergies as well as any reactions to medications you have had in the past. If you smoke, you will need to quit four weeks before your plastic surgery and not to resume for at least two weeks after your surgery. Smoking decreases blood circulation to the skin and impedes healing.
Your height and weight will be recorded at each office visit — please note that our office is in Henderson, Nevada, just outside of Las Vagas. In addition, he will assess the tone of the skin of the buttock and determine whether excessive fat is contributing to the patient’s concerns regarding buttock contour. The technique the buttock lift will be described in detail.
Furthermore, Dr. Cambeiro will explain the anesthesia he will use during your plastic surgery procedure. He will address the risks involved in the surgery as well as your expectations of the overall outcome. You will also be given a cost estimate for your procedure.
Your Second Office Visit
You will meet with Dr. Cambeiro approximately two weeks prior to your plastic surgery in Las Vegas, at which time any remaining questions you may have regarding the operation will be answered. You will have an opportunity to discuss and receive the following information:
- You will receive a general physical examination to ensure that no new underlying medical problems exist that may interfere with the safety of the plastic surgery. Any infections that you may have should be discussed with Dr. Cambeiro before your operative date.
- You will receive specific instructions on how to prepare for plastic surgery. The instructions will include guidelines on eating, drinking, smoking, and taking or avoiding certain vitamins, iron tablets and certain medications.
- A list of your medications will be reviewed and certain medications should be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to the operation.
- You will be asked to refrain from taking any medications or other substances which could potentially be the cause of surgical complications such as aspirin, NSAIDs and vitamin E. These medications interfere with the blood clotting mechanism and can cause bleeding complications
- Patients with high blood pressure must have their condition well controlled prior to plastic surgery and should plan to take their blood pressure medication right up to the time of their operation.
- Pre-operative digital photographs are taken so that you can see the improvement from your plastic surgery afterwards. You will be asked to sign a photographic consent prior to having any photographs taken. Pictures are usually taken 3 months after your procedure.
- Dr. Cambeiro will write prescriptions for post-operative antibiotics to decrease your risk of infection and a pain medication for post-operative pain relief.
- You will receive specific instructions regarding the date and time of your plastic surgery procedure before leaving his office.
- You will be instructed not to eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery.
- You will be asked to pay your surgical fee at your pre-operative visit. The fee is determined at the time of the consultation, and is different for every scenario or combination of areas treated.
- Scheduling plastic surgery involves payment of a non-refundable deposit, as there are costs involved with preparing for the operation, and for holding operating room time
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for the surgical procedure as well for board-certified anesthesia.
You will be asked to pre-arrange for somebody to drive you home from the surgery office after your surgery. You cannot operate motor vehicles after plastic surgery, and we will not place recently sedated patients in taxis for transport home. We can arrange for medical transport in the event you cannot find an escort. It is mandatory to have someone stay with you for at least 24 hours after plastic surgery for your comfort and safety.
Your Surgery Day
Dr. Cambeiro will place skin markings on your buttocks to direct him during the plastic surgery procedure. You will meet with the anesthesiologist to review your medical history. The plastic surgery procedure will take two hours. When the procedure is combined with an abdominoplasty and thigh lift it takes three to four hours.
To help his patients achieve the feminine beauty of an hourglass figure, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Cambeiro now offers the Brazilian Butt Lift. If you live outside of the Las Vegas area, please contact us to learn more about our fly-in program.
Increasingly popular, this procedure offers patients the fully rounded buttocks that they desire. As a result, the waistline looks smaller, while the breasts round out that desirable hourglass profile seen in so many celebrities. In addition, because Dr. Cambeiro performs the enhancement with a fat transfer, you can enjoy slimmer, shapelier thighs, abdomens, and hips. Learn more about this aspect of the procedure in our liposuction section.
A variety of methods can be used to enhance the buttocks. The Brazilian Butt Lift is all about enhancing and improving the contour of the buttocks. Dr. Cambeiro adds volume to the buttocks through fat transfer, which involves grafting your own excess fat tissue from an area such as the thighs or stomach into your buttocks.
To complete the fat transfer, the fat is first extracted from the targeted area, then purified before being placed in the buttocks using a special cannula. You will need to observe certain precautions as you recover from your surgery. Be sure to follow the detailed instructions provided by Dr. Cambeiro and his staff to facilitate your healing and recovery process.
By having your excess fat removed and transferred, you will enjoy two benefits from your Brazilian butt lift: your hips, thighs, and abs can be smaller and shapelier, while your buttocks will appear rounder and fuller.
Butt Lift Recovery
- You should not drive until you have normal return of daily activity and are off any narcotic medications.
- You should avoid strenuous activities such as bending, lifting, and sports for about three weeks.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can lead to fluid retention and delays recovery.
- It is necessary that a responsible adult escort be available to transport you to and from the operation, and be available for the first 24 hours.
- During that time, the caretaker will assist the patient in getting up to the bathroom, taking medications, and eating and drinking. During the first 12-24 hours you stay on a liquid diet and advance yourself as tolerated.
- You will probably feel tired and sore for a few days following your plastic surgery, but you will be up and about in 24-48 hours. Most of your discomfort can be controlled by medication.
- Antibiotics are continued for seven days after the plastic surgery procedure or until or drains are removed to lower the risk of infection.
- The drains are usually removed approximately one week after plastic surgery
- You should be up and walking on the morning following your plastic surgery, and a light solid diet begun to the point of tolerance.
- If you have a temperature over 99.5 degrees, chills or sweats, a markedly different degree of swelling between sides, and/or increasing rather than decreasing pain—call the office immediately!
- You should be able to return to work within a few days to week, depending on the level of activity required for your job.
- You are allowed to bathe 48 to 72 hours after the plastic surgery procedure. Showering is then permitted but the incisions should not be submerged, as in a tub or pool.
- The buttocks will feel very tight for several days. In the first few days after plastic surgery you will feel most comfortable lying flat. Over the next several days you will gradually be able to sit upright.
- Occasional twinges of pain from time to time may occur during the first several months after plastic surgery. It takes several months for the buttock to regain a normal feel.
- Temporary numbness is particularly just below the incision is common. The scar often becomes more red several weeks after plastic surgery and begins to fade two to three months later. While the scar will never disappear completely, its appearance is usually very satisfactory. It may take the scar as long as 18 months to reach its final appearance.