Eyelid surgery helps patients who have:
- Excess skin that conceals the natural fold of the upper eyelids
- Puffy upper eyelids, making eyes look worn and tired
- Upper eyelid skin that impairs vision
- Lower eyelid wrinkles that resemble crepe paper
- Hooded upper eyelids
- Under-eye circles or bags
As with any surgery, it’s best if the patient is in good health and a non-smoker. Also, realistic expectations and a positive attitude are essential to achieve optimal results. Eyelid surgery is designed to refresh the upper eye area. For more extensive facial correction, you may consider a brow lift or facelift surgery.