A mommy makeover is for women who struggle to feel confident and sexy since having children. Some women feel dissatisfied with the way their breasts droop or appear deflated. Others are unhappy about stubborn belly fat that diet and exercise ignore. Overall, mommy makeover candidates are healthy, understand what mommy makeover surgery can and cannot achieve, and are non-smokers.
Mommy Makeover in Las Vegas, NV with Dr. Cambeiro
If you’re like most of our Las Vegas mommy makeover patients, you probably love almost everything about being a mom. However, you might prefer to reverse some of the physical changes to your breasts and midsection you experienced after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. These aesthetic concerns create a problem that diet and exercise alone can’t reverse. A mommy makeover in Las Vegas with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Arthur Cambeiro restores pre-pregnancy figures and boosts self-esteem.
Why Dr. Cambeiro?
voted one of Las Vegas' top plastic surgeons 15 years in row
Impressive Credentials: Mayo Clinic trained and Double-Board Certified
An Honest, caring approach with a dedication to patient safety and satisfaction
Your SurgiSpa Mommy Makeover Experience
Considering Your Options
Because “mommy makeover” is a blanket term, your options are virtually limitless. The right combination will boost your confidence and help you regain your pre-baby body. However, these are the most frequent choices among mommy makeover patients.
For patients whose breasts have become deflated, breast augmentation restores lost volume. However, when ptosis (sagging) is the primary concern, breast lift (mastopexy) restores the breast tissue and nipples to a higher position and more youthful shape. And when our Las Vegas patients have lost volume and experienced significant sagging, Dr. Cambeiro performs a breast augmentation with lift.
Your Las Vegas Mommy Makeover Surgery
The specifics of your surgery day will vary according to the combination of procedures you choose, but generally, here is what you can expect:
- Mommy makeover is an outpatient procedure. Your surgery will last several hours, and afterward, you will be ready to go home with family or a trusted friend.
- You will have drains if you have had a tummy tuck. Dr. Cambeiro will provide postoperative instructions for taking good care of the area.
- You will be wearing surgical dressings when you leave. There will be elastic bandages or gauze, along with a surgical bra around the breasts in some cases.
Your Las Vegas Mommy Makeover Recovery and Results
Overall, as with any surgery Dr. Cambeiro performs, mommy makeover patients leave well informed, with a timeline to return to their daily activities. You will also return for follow-up visits, with the first one scheduled a few days after your surgery.
Las Vegas Mommy Makeover FAQs
If you have multiple areas of concern, addressing them all at once has multiple benefits.
- One recovery period: By combining breast and body procedures in a single surgery, you also consolidate your recovery time. Especially for working moms, this is a significant advantage to a mommy makeover versus pursuing breast lift, tummy tuck, etc., separately.
- Reduced cost of surgery: A combined procedure is also an economical choice. Anesthesia fees and fees for the use of the operating room can be significant expenses, and accomplishing everything in a single surgery means you’ll only pay those fees once.
- Reduced risk of complications: Every surgery carries a risk of complications; achieving all your cosmetic goals in a single procedure avoids incurring that risk multiple times.
For many women, a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck is the combination of procedures that will provide the most effective transformation. However, Dr. Cambiero’s customizable approach is all about what works best for you. Don’t be afraid to explore options outside the status quo if you think those will restore your self-esteem and ability to flaunt your figure.
Anatomically speaking, yes. Mommy makeover surgery has no effect on the safety of pregnancy or childbirth, nor does it affect your ability to carry a child to term. However, Dr. Cambeiro strongly advises patients to wait on having mommy makeover surgery until they finish having children. An additional pregnancy can work to undo your results.