LATISSE Eyelash Growth Treatment in Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Cambeiro is a board-certified plastic surgeon prescribing LATISSE® eyelash growth treatment in Las Vegas, Nevada. LATISSE, from the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic, is the first FDA-approved eyelash growth treatment released in the US.
Available only by prescription, this unique product enhances the eyelashes by enabling them to grow longer, thicker, and darker. The active ingredient, bimatoprost, naturally increases the number of eyelashes you grow while also making them thicker. This ingredient is also thought to extend the growth phase of the eyelashes, increasing their length.
Dr. Cambeiro will determine whether LATISSE is appropriate for you. Patients who have a history of eye pressure problems or are allergic to any of its ingredients are not good candidates for LATISSE.
Why Dr. Cambeiro?
voted one of Las Vegas' top plastic surgeons 15 years in row
Impressive Credentials: Mayo Clinic trained and Double-Board Certified
An Honest, caring approach with a dedication to patient safety and satisfaction
Your SurgiSpa Latisse Experience
At your initial consultation, Dr. Cambeiro will perform a focused physical examination and review your medical history, including any eye conditions. If he determines that LATISSE is right for you, he will instruct you in the proper application of the product and explain any necessary precautions.
- Dr. Cambeiro performs a relatively large number of thigh lift procedures for Las Vegas area men and women with generally very good results. Nevertheless, as with any surgery there are complications that can occur and some that are more specific to this operation.
- Some side effects could include: temporary pain, swelling, soreness, and numbness of the buttock area, bruising, and tiredness. Note that all these symptoms are common and may last for several weeks.
- In addition rare side effects you may experience might include: blood clots, infection, bleeding under the skin flap, poor wound healing resulting in conspicuous scarring.
- If you smoke, you will need to quit four weeks before your thigh or body lift surgery and not to resume for at least two weeks after your surgery. Smoking decreases blood circulation to the skin and impedes healing.
- Any adverse reactions to anesthesia
During your consultation, Dr. Cambeiro will show you how to perform the simple, once-daily applications of LATISSE. To perform the treatment, first remove any dirt or makeup from the eye area, next apply the solution to the applicator, and then carefully dab it along the base of the upper eyelids. Take care to wipe away any stray product to avoid hyperpigmentation of the skin.
- The improvements from LATISSE begin to appear gradually within 4 weeks as new eyelashes grow in.
- Most patients achieve complete improvements within 16 weeks and enjoy longer, thicker, darker eyelashes.
- Daily treatments must be continued or the eyelashes will return to their previous state as they are replaced with new growth.